• Brent Reinke - Twin Falls Commissioner, Public Sector
• Joe Herring - Public Sector
• Jerry Olson - Private Sector
• Tom Behm - Private Sector
• Rosanna Campbell - Low-Income Representative
• Delores Brewerton - Low-Income Representative
• Leon Mills - Ex Officio
• John Crozier- Jerome Co. Commissioner, Public Sector
• Rebecca Wood - Lincoln Co. Commissioner, Public Sector
• Rebekah Yancey - Private Sector
• Walter Haines - Private Sector
• Paul Johnson - Low-Income Representative
• Jodie Timmons - Low-Income Representative
• Bob Kunau - Cassia County Commissioner, Public Sector
• Wayne Schenk - Minidoka Co. Comm., Public Sector• Joel Wilson - Private Sector
• Blake Hollingsworth - Private Sector
• Anissa Rocha - Low-Income Representative
• Yvonne Mascorro - Low-Income Representative
550 Washington Street South
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Phone: (208) 733-9351
Toll Free: (800) 627-1733
314 East 5th Street
Burley, ID 83318
Phone: (208) 678-3514
Fax: (208) 678-2599
South Central Community Action Partnership is holding its Annual Meeting, July 18, 2019 to seat its elected Low-Income Representatives and selected Private Sector Representatives to the Board of Directors for the three regions of south central Idaho 1) Twin Falls county, 2) Minidoka and Cassia counties, 3) Lincoln, Gooding, Jerome, Blaine and Camas counties.
Applicants for all seats must reside or work within an associated county per region.
The Low-Income Representative must be either income eligible and aware of the problems affecting low-income families, or currently working with low-income families and willing to speak up for their needs.
Representatives of Private Groups, Interests & Agencies
The private sector shall draw representation from among, private businesses, private social agencies, private educational institutions, and constituencies of the low-income concerned with specific problems and other private organizations within the community.
Applications for the opportunity to participate on the Board of Directors may be obtained at 314 East 5th Street in Burley or 550 Washington St. S, Twin Falls or call 1-800-627-1733 for more information. Applications and letter of interest must be returned SCCAP, P.O. Box 531, Twin Falls, ID 83303-0531 or by FAX (208)733-9355 by Thursday, June 27, 2019. Elections will be held on Monday, July 8, 2019.