SCCAP serves as the Access Point to better address the needs of those experiencing homelessness.

Caseworkers assist homeless individuals and families with an initial assessment to help determine their needs and prioritize those needs. Referrals can be provided to Valley House, and other homeless shelters through our offices.

To begin this process contact Access Point at 208-733-9351 in Twin Falls or 208-678-3514 in Burley.

If you are a victim of Domestic Violence:
In the Twin Falls area please contact Voices against Violence at 208-733-0100 or at 302 2nd Ave S in Twin Falls
In the Mini-Cassia area please contact Voices against Violence at 208-430-4357 or at 115 W 100 S in Rupert.
In Blaine, Camas, Gooding or Lincoln counties please contact The Advocates at 208-788-4191 or at 12 W Carbonate St in Hailey

The Warming Center is located at 601 Shoshone St N in Twin Falls. It is open when the temperature drops below 29 degrees (November - February). For more information please contact 208-358-3516 or email

Valley House homeless shelter is located at 507 Addison Ave W Twin Falls, or you may contact them at 208-734-7736.

SCCAP also has grant funds to assist homeless individuals and families obtain safe & affordable housing by assisting with first month's rent or deposit to help individuals and families transition from the shelter to more permanent housing for those qualified. Referrals to Community resources are made to help individuals or families obtain documentation for housing purposes. All participants are introduced into our Family Development program and every participant is required to complete a budget, outlining income and outgoing bills.

Office Hours:

Homeless Assistance - Monday thru Thursday 8:00AM- 5:00PM (Closed for lunch 12:00 to 1:00PM)
Closed Holidays - New Years, Martin Luther King Jr.,President's Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving & Day After, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve