Please contact our Twin Falls office at (208)733-9351 or our Burley office at (208)678-3514 to schedule.

Items to Bring:

  • Proof of registration
  • School supply/fee list
  • Photo ID for the person coming in to apply
  • Social Security cards for each household member
  • 30 days proof of income for household members over 18

If your child did not need to register due to attending the same school as last year, you will still need to visit the school office to get proof of registration.

We wish everyone a great school year!

Anyone without income will need to print out a Projection Screen (click below)